St. Joseph, MO Mon Feb 25, 2013 USDA-MO Dept Ag Market News
St. Joseph, MO Stockyards
Slaughter Cattle Open for 02/25/2013
No comparison due to the Holiday last week.
Percent Lean Avg Dressing Hi Dressing Lo Dressing
Breaking 70-80 74.00-78.00 up to 86.50 72.00-74.00
Boning 80-85 73.00-77.00 77.00-83.50 68.00-72.00
Lean 85-90 few 68.00-70.00 up to 72.00 few 45.00-55.00
Slaughter Bulls: Yield Grade 1-2 1580-2220 lbs 95.00-98.00, high dressing
101.00-104.00, low dressing 85.00-90.00.
SOURCE: USDA-MO Dept of Ag Market News Service, St. Joseph, MO
Corbitt Wall, 816-676-7000 StJoe.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 Hour Market Report 1-573-522-9244
St. Joseph Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced