St. Joseph, MO Wed Jun 12, 2013 USDA-MO Dept Ag Market News
St. Joseph, MO Stockyards
Slaughter Cattle Open, Mid-Session and Close for 05/12/2013
Compared to last week, a light test of slaughter cows sold 1.00-2.00 lower
with slaughter bulls 2.00-3.00 higher. Slaughter steers and heifers were not
Percent Lean Avg Dressing Hi Dressing Lo Dressing
Breaking 70-80 73.00-76.00 77.00 68.00-73.00
Boning 80-85 73.00-76.00 78.00-84.00 68.00-70.00
Lean 85-90 few 65.00-68.00 72.00-78.00 45.00-54.00
Slaughter Bulls: Yield Grade 1-2 1380-2230 lbs 90.00-100.00, consignment
high dressing 103.00-107.00, low dressing 83.00-85.00.
SOURCE: USDA-MO Dept of Ag Market News Service, St. Joseph, MO
Corbitt Wall, 816-676-7000 StJoe.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 Hour Market Report 1-573-522-9244
St. Joseph Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind