St. Joseph, MO Mon Sep 30, 2013 USDA-MO Dept Ag Market News
St. Joseph, MO Stockyards
Slaughter Cattle Open, Mid-Session, and Close 09/30/2013
Compared to last week, slaughter cows and bulls sold steady.
Percent Lean Avg Dressing Hi Dressing Lo Dressing
Breaking 70-80 76.00-79.50 ----------- 75.00-76.00
Boning 80-85 75.00-80.00 80.00-82.00 70.00-73.00
Lean 85-90 70.00-74.00 ----------- 50.00-65.00
Slaughter Bulls: Yield Grade 1-2 1275-2150 lbs 93.00-99.00, low dressing
Feeder/Stocker Cows: Medium and Large 1-2 2-4 year old open cows and
heiferettes (mostly black) few 950-1075 lbs 80.00.
SOURCE: USDA-MO Dept of Ag Market News Service, St. Joseph, MO
Corbitt Wall, 816-676-7000 StJoe.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 Hour Market Report 1-573-522-9244
St. Joseph Slaughter Cattle Auction MO
No matching related articles at this time.
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Wis. barn fire kills at least 50 animals
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced
- Dairy economists offer farm bill dairy safety net alternative