Springfield, IL Tue May 22, 2012 USDA-IL Market News Service
United Producers, Inc. at Shelbyville, IL Tue May 22, 2012
Estimated Receipts: 438
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers are trading 1.50
to 2.00 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers lightly tested.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1600 lbs 122.00-126.75.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 117.00-121.00.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: lightly tested.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 121.00-126.00.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 119.00-120.75.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News, Springfield IL
Van Cruit- Reporter
phone: 217-782-4925, in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
United Producers Inc, Shelbyville IL Livestock Auction IL
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation