Springfield, IL Tue May 22, 2012 USDA-IL Market News Service
United Producers, Inc. at Shelbyville, IL Tue May 22, 2012
Estimated Receipts: 438
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers are trading 1.50
to 2.00 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers lightly tested.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1600 lbs 122.00-126.75.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 117.00-121.00.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: lightly tested.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 121.00-126.00.
Select and Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 119.00-120.75.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News, Springfield IL
Van Cruit- Reporter
phone: 217-782-4925, in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
United Producers Inc, Shelbyville IL Livestock Auction IL
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn drydown: Mother Nature losing steam
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado