Springfield, IL Thu Apr 12, 2012 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Walnut Livestock Sales, Inc. Walnut, IL Thu Apr 12, 2012
Estimated receipts this week: 320
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers trading 2.00 to
3.00 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers trading 3.00 to 4.00 higher
in a light test.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 124.25-127.75.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1650 lbs 113.00-117.00.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 123.75-126.75.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News Springfield IL
Roger Elliott, Reporter 217-782-4925
Phone: in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
Walnut Livestock Auction at Walnut IL
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs