Springfield, IL Thu Apr 12, 2012 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Walnut Livestock Sales, Inc. Walnut, IL Thu Apr 12, 2012
Estimated receipts this week: 320
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers trading 2.00 to
3.00 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers trading 3.00 to 4.00 higher
in a light test.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 124.25-127.75.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1650 lbs 113.00-117.00.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 123.75-126.75.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News Springfield IL
Roger Elliott, Reporter 217-782-4925
Phone: in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
Walnut Livestock Auction at Walnut IL
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day