Springfield, IL Thu Apr 12, 2012 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Walnut Livestock Sales, Inc. Walnut, IL Thu Apr 12, 2012
Estimated receipts this week: 320
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers trading 2.00 to
3.00 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers trading 3.00 to 4.00 higher
in a light test.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 124.25-127.75.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1650 lbs 113.00-117.00.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 123.75-126.75.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News Springfield IL
Roger Elliott, Reporter 217-782-4925
Phone: in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
Walnut Livestock Auction at Walnut IL
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand