Springfield, IL Thu May 3, 2012 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Walnut Livestock Sales, Inc. Walnut, IL Thu May 3, 2012
Estimated receipts this week: 301
Compared to last week, slaughter steers and heifers trading 1.00 to
3.00 higher. Slaughter Holstein steers trading steady.
Slaughter Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1500 lbs 124.50-126.00.
Slaughter Holstein Steers: Choice 2-3: 1100-1650 lbs 105.00-112.50.
Slaughter Heifers: Choice 2-3: 1000-1400 lbs 120.50-124.00.
Source: USDA and IL Dept of Ag Market News Springfield IL
Roger Elliott, Reporter 217-782-4925
Phone: in-state only toll free 888-458-4787
Walnut Livestock Auction at Walnut IL
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy markets: Full steam ahead
- Grain futures lagged behind the other ag markets Tuesday night
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting set for Feb. 1-3, 2014