Salt Lake City, UT May 11, 2012, USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,045. Last Week: 2,100. Year Ago: 2,125.
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers were steady live and on a dressed
basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,100 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 120.00-121.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 192.00-193.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 945 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 119.00-121.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 191.00-193.00.
Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, Ut.
Phone (435-230-0402. )
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers