Salt Lake City, UT October 12, 2012, USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,050. Last Week: 2,000. Year Ago: 2,150.
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers were steady live and on a dressed
basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,200 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 121.00-123.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 191.00-193.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 950 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 120.00-123.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 190.00-193.00.
Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, Ut.
Phone (435-230-0402. )
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
No matching related articles at this time.
- Wet U.S. Midwest sections may lead to fewer corn acres
- Where’s the rain? Parched states can’t shake the drought
- Ouch — I stuck myself!
- World Dairy Expo announces dairy cattle show manager
- Program planned for first U.S. Precision Dairy Conference, Expo
- Alltech Symposium challenges agribusiness to make an impact