Salt Lake City, UT November 9, 2012, USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,000. Last Week: 2,100. Year Ago: 2,000.
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers were steady live and on a dressed basis,
compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,050 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 124.00-126.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 196.00-198.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 950 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 123.00-126.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 195.00-198.00.
Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, Ut.
Phone (435-230-0402. )
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip