Salt Lake City, UT November 9, 2012, USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,000. Last Week: 2,100. Year Ago: 2,000.
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers were steady live and on a dressed basis,
compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,050 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 124.00-126.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 196.00-198.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 950 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 123.00-126.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 195.00-198.00.
Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, Ut.
Phone (435-230-0402. )
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced