Salt Lake City, UT November 30 2012, USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,100. Last Week: 2,000. Year Ago: 2,150.
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers were 1.00 higher live and 2.00 higher
on a dressed basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,150 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 125.00-127.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 198.00-200.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 950 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 124.00-127.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 197.00-200.00.
Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, Ut.
Phone (435-230-0402. )
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs