Salt Lake City, UT November 30 2012, USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,100. Last Week: 2,000. Year Ago: 2,150.
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers were 1.00 higher live and 2.00 higher
on a dressed basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,150 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 125.00-127.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 198.00-200.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 950 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 124.00-127.00. Dressed Basis
Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 197.00-200.00.
Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, Ut.
Phone (435-230-0402. )
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
No matching related articles at this time.
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Wis. barn fire kills at least 50 animals
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Increasing cropping frequency may boost food supply
- Ag markets moved generally higher on Wednesday morning
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced
- Dairy economists offer farm bill dairy safety net alternative