Salt Lake City, UT November 7, 2013 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,125. Last Week: 2,150. Year Ago: 2,200
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers steady live and on a dressed basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,250 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 129.00-131.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 202.00-205.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 975 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 128.00-131.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 201.00-204.00
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban