Salt Lake City, UT November 7, 2013 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,125. Last Week: 2,150. Year Ago: 2,200
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers steady live and on a dressed basis, compared with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,250 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 129.00-131.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 202.00-205.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 975 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 128.00-131.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 201.00-204.00
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting set for Feb. 1-3, 2014
- Tuesday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: CWT export sales; dairy replacement auctions
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Next ‘Protecting Your Profits’ conference call is Sept. 24