Salt Lake City, UT January 10, 2014 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,040. Last Week: 2,100. Year Ago: 2,125
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers 2.00 higher live and 4.00 higher on a dressed basis, compare with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,100 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 135.00-137.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 215.00-218.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 975 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 134.00-137.00. Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 214.00-218.00.
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs