Salt Lake City, UT March 7, 2014 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,150. Last Week: 2,175. Year Ago: 2,100
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers steady live and on
a dressed basis, compare with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,200 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 142.00-145.00.
Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 232.00-240.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 950 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 140.00-145.00.
Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 232.00-240.00.
Source: USDA-Utah Dept. Of Agriculture Market News , Salt Lake City, UT (435-
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs