Salt Lake City, UT March 7, 2014 USDA-Ut Dept of Ag Market News
Utah Direct Cattle Report Weekly Summary
Slaughter Cattle 2,150. Last Week: 2,175. Year Ago: 2,100
Compared to last week, Slaughter Steers and Heifers steady live and on
a dressed basis, compare with last week. Trading was moderate.
Slaughter Steers: 1,200 Head: Choice 2-3 1100-1300 lbs 142.00-145.00.
Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 600-900 lbs carcasses 232.00-240.00.
Slaughter Heifers: 950 Head: Choice 2-3 1000-1100 lbs 140.00-145.00.
Dressed Basis Choice 2-3 550-800 lb carcasses 232.00-240.00.
Source: USDA-Utah Dept. Of Agriculture Market News , Salt Lake City, UT (435-
Weekly Utah Livestock Review UT
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Dairy promotion directors elect board officers
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains