‘Protecting Your Profits’, MPP-Dairy conference calls scheduled
The Center for Dairy Excellence will host the next “Protecting Your Profits” conference call on Oct. 29. Special MPP-Dairy webinar/conference calls are planned on Nov. 12, 13, 19 and 20 FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost
1H 2015 Class III futures contracts got a much-needed boost, gaining 12¢ on the day to settle at $17.40/cwt. for the pack. FULL STORY »
DHM Numbers: October margins tightened a little
Dairy margins generally weakened since the end of September, as a combination of higher feed costs and lower milk prices reduced forward profitability projections, according to the latest CIH Margin Watch report. FULL STORY »
Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
Weather-related harvest delays to date and a rapid rate of consumption mean that overall storage issues may be less severe than feared this year. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Butter bottoming out?
Class III and cheese futures finished mostly mixed Thursday. Spot cheese activity was also mixed, with block cheese pushing higher, while barrels were slightly lower. FULL STORY »
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty