DHM Markets/Marketers: Culling, FAO, mailbox prices
Today's summary looks at weekly cow culling, FAO dairy prices, Wisconsin mailbox price forecasts, FC Stone and more FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Sell pressure on blocks
Nearby Class III futures respected technical support yesterday and bounced on lighter volume, despite the first bout of sell pressure we’ve seen for the block market all year. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: January 2014 Class IV a record high
January 2014 federal order Class III & IV milk prices continue to climb, with Class IV setting a new record high. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Class III posts significant drops
Class III futures saw a significant drop on Monday. The March contract hit limit-down on a couple occasions during the session, ultimately settling down 65¢. FULL STORY »
January milk prices: Florida, Virginia top $26/cwt.
USDA’s preliminary estimate of the January all-milk price, at $23.20/cwt., is a new record high, surpassing the previous record of $22.10/cwt. set in November 2012. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?