Dairy markets: Class III futures, blocks post gains
Class III was mixed through the first half of 2014, with the total year 2014 pack trading at $19.40/cwt., just 6¢ off its highs. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: Culling, FAO, mailbox prices
Today's summary looks at weekly cow culling, FAO dairy prices, Wisconsin mailbox price forecasts, FC Stone and more FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Sell pressure on blocks
Nearby Class III futures respected technical support yesterday and bounced on lighter volume, despite the first bout of sell pressure we’ve seen for the block market all year. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: January 2014 Class IV a record high
January 2014 federal order Class III & IV milk prices continue to climb, with Class IV setting a new record high. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Class III posts significant drops
Class III futures saw a significant drop on Monday. The March contract hit limit-down on a couple occasions during the session, ultimately settling down 65¢. FULL STORY »
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis