Dairy markets: Class III rallies
A quiet but firm trading week dialed up bullish heat on Thursday. Another round of slightly higher spot market prices catapulted discounted nearby Class III futures. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Class III remains bullish
Class III futures resumed their bullish trend, marching higher across the board and posting a record close for the February contract at $22.92/cwt. FULL STORY »
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Zoetis launches calf wellness
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- Professional Dairy Producers Foundation offers program grants
- UDIM rebrands to reflect diversity, versatility of dairy
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine