DHM Markets/Marketers: CPI, LGM-Dairy
Today's post reviews the latest CPI report for dairy, summarizes a dairy replacement sale in Turlock, Calif., and looks ahead to the next PYP/LGM-Dairy call. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: More noise today?
Class III futures picked up right where they left off last week, trading sharply higher ahead of the spot session, with limit-up moves for all 2Q 2014 months. FULL STORY »
FAPRI: 2014 will be peak for milk, dairy product prices
U.S. dairy producers will see the all-milk price peak well above $20.00/cwt. in 2014 before dipping back to $19.00/cwt in 2015 FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: How long will bulls run?
With the spring flush already underway in the Western U.S., and the Midwest about to set in, the question becomes how long can this bullish trend continue in the near term? FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Where's the top?
Class III futures put up another day of gains across the board, following a spot session that saw blocks gain 2.5¢ to close within a penny of the all-time high, at $2.35/lb. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: Dairy replacement auctions; products
Today's post summarizes weekly dairy product prices and replacement cow and heifer auctions FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: CA Class 1 dips
Today's post includes California's Class 1 milk price announcement, a summary of the California Dairy Extravaganza sale, and a look ahead to the uncertainty of the USDA corn stocks report FULL STORY »
WASDE: 2014 dairy, beef price projections raised
USDA’s World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates (WASDE) report, released March 10, left the 2014 milk production forecast unchanged, but raised projected dairy product and milk prices. FULL STORY »
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Zoetis launches calf wellness
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- Professional Dairy Producers Foundation offers program grants
- UDIM rebrands to reflect diversity, versatility of dairy
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine