Dairy markets: Choppy trade continues
Class III futures settled anywhere from unchanged to -16¢ in 2014; 2015 contracts settled anywhere from +4¢ to -5¢. Both blocks and barrels were steady. FULL STORY »
WASDE: June report a summer repeat
USDA’s June 11 World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates report was virtually a repeat from May, with 2014 and 2015 milk production and price estimates exhibiting little change. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: ’If it's not bearish, it’s bullish’
All the hallmarks of a market starving for fundamental news were demonstrated by the Class III trade yesterday. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Can cheese stay at $2.00?
It was a trading day marked by slightly higher Class III prices on low trading volume. Spot prices bid up in blocks and barrels helped support the market. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Recapping last week’s futures prices
June-August 2014 Class III futures closed out last week pushing lower, while September -December contracts posted gains. FULL STORY »
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance