DHM Markets/Marketers: Class III sets new record high
Federal order Class III & IV milk prices continued to climb to record levels in February FULL STORY »
Ag markets bounced somewhat from their Wednesday lows
Corn futures likely suffered from profit-taking Wednesday. After reacting strongly to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine’s Crimean peninsula Monday and Tuesday, corn futures stalled today. FULL STORY »
Ag markets seemed to be hit by long-liquidation Wednesday
Corn futures likely suffered from profit-taking Wednesday morning. After reacting strongly to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine’s Crimean peninsula Monday and Tuesday, corn futures stalled this morning. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: January products; CWT; February margins
Today's post includes summaries of the USDA Dairy Products report; a look at weekly CWT export assistance; February's margins; and more FULL STORY »
Ag markets proved generally strong again Tuesday
Corn futures firmed Tuesday morning. The easing of tensions over Russia’s invasion of Crimea eased overnight, which undercut corn and wheat prices. FULL STORY »
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition