Dairy markets: Butter bottoming out?
Class III and cheese futures finished mostly mixed Thursday. Spot cheese activity was also mixed, with block cheese pushing higher, while barrels were slightly lower. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Taking it on the chin
The entire dairy complex took a bit of a beating yesterday. Among the catalysts for yesterday's action, spot cheese blocks unchanged and barrels were down 7¢. FULL STORY »
Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
Wednesday was a wild day at the CME as a stock market indexes sold off strongly. The indexes rebounded off the lows, but not after taking a significant beating. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Class III, spot cheese post gains
Nearby Class III contracts skyrocketed yesterday after spot cheese prices posted the first gains in nearly two weeks. Class III deferred months also saw some strength. FULL STORY »
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?