National Dairy Market At A Glance
MD_DA950 DY, DAIRY MD DA950 NATIONAL DAIRY MARKET AT A GLANCE March 07, 2014 MADISON, WI (REPORT 10) CME GROUP CASH MARKETS (3/07): BUTTER: Grade AA closed at $1.8800. The weekly average for Grade AA is $1.8800 (+.0730). CHEESE: Barrels closed at $2.2500 and 40# blocks at $2.2925. The FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: PA IOFC a record high
Today’s post looks at a record-high IOFC in Pennsylvania; a strong cheese market in the Midwest and West; weekly dairy cow slaughter continues to lag 2013; and latest FAO dairy prices FULL STORY »
Cattle the exception to the bullish ag market rule Thursday
Strong export data boosted corn futures Thursday. The Black Sea situation seemed to weigh on grains Wednesday night. FULL STORY »
Ag markets quite mixed Wednesday night
The Black Sea situation seemed to weigh on grains Wednesday night. After having reacted bullishly to Russia’s weekend invasion of Ukraine, the corn and wheat markets have since worked lower. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Barrels roll; Class III futures climb
What a difference a day makes. Class III futures settled double-digit higher, with May leading the charge to settle up 30¢ FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs