Ag markets posted mixed reactions to Monday's USDA data
Corn futures couldn’t sustain Monday’s post-WASDE advance. Corn futures rallied from slightly lower levels after today’s monthly USDA WASDE report. FULL STORY »
Grain markets mixed after Monday's WASDE report
Corn futures rose in the wake of Monday’s WASDE report. Corn futures began the week slightly lower ahead of today’s monthly USDA WASDE report, then turned upward after its release. FULL STORY »
Ag markets posted a general advance Friday morning
News of fresh export sales barely budged corn futures Friday morning. The USDA announced the sale of 141,200 tonnes of corn to unknown destinations this morning, but CBOT prices hardly moved. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline