Ag markets posted across the board gains Tuesday
News of a large Korean sale seemed to boost corn prices Tuesday. Reduced Black Sea tensions undercut corn and the other crop markets Monday, but prices bounced from those lows today. FULL STORY »
Ag markets turned higher Tuesday morning
News of a large Korean sale seemed to boost corn prices Tuesday morning. Reduced Black Sea tensions undercut corn and the other crop markets Monday, but prices have bounced from those lows. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: CPI, LGM-Dairy
Today's post reviews the latest CPI report for dairy, summarizes a dairy replacement sale in Turlock, Calif., and looks ahead to the next PYP/LGM-Dairy call. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: More noise today?
Class III futures picked up right where they left off last week, trading sharply higher ahead of the spot session, with limit-up moves for all 2Q 2014 months. FULL STORY »
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis