Thursday's export news supported the crop markets
Export news boosted corn futures Thursday morning. The corn market built upon overnight gains after the weekly Export Sales report stated the latest result over 1.8 million tonnes. FULL STORY »
Ag markets traded across the spectrum of gains, losses Wednesday
Corn futures followed the soy and wheat markets lower Wednesday. Corn futures slipped along with soybeans Wednesday morning, which probably reflected talk of rising South American corn and bean production. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs