Ag markets proved surprisingly volitile Friday
Corn futures drew support from wheat again Friday. Corn has recently appeared to echo movements in the wheat pits, with traders seemingly ignoring bearish activity in the soy complex. FULL STORY »
National Dairy Market At A Glance
MD_DA950 DY, DAIRY MD DA950 NATIONAL DAIRY MARKET AT A GLANCE March 14, 2014 MADISON, WI (REPORT 11) CME GROUP CASH MARKETS (3/14): BUTTER: Grade AA closed at $1.8800. The weekly average for Grade AA is $1.8840 (+.0040). CHEESE: Barrels closed at $2.2625 and 40# blocks at $2.3625. The FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Where's the top?
Class III futures put up another day of gains across the board, following a spot session that saw blocks gain 2.5¢ to close within a penny of the all-time high, at $2.35/lb. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine