Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
Corn bounced from technical support Tuesday. Corn reacted rather poorly to Monday’s USDA report despite trader views that it was price supportive. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
Today's post summarizes CWT export assistance and dairy replacement cattle auctions in Idaho and Texas FULL STORY »
Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
Corn bounced from technical support Tuesday morning. Corn reacted rather poorly to Monday’s USDA report despite trader views that it was price supportive. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: CA Class 1 dips
Today's post includes California's Class 1 milk price announcement, a summary of the California Dairy Extravaganza sale, and a look ahead to the uncertainty of the USDA corn stocks report FULL STORY »
WASDE: 2014 dairy, beef price projections raised
USDA’s World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates (WASDE) report, released March 10, left the 2014 milk production forecast unchanged, but raised projected dairy product and milk prices. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?