Ag markets diverged significantly again Wednesday morning
Corn futures consolidated gains Wednesday morning. The corn market rallied from short-term moving average support Tuesday. FULL STORY »
Cotton diverged badly from Tuesday's general ag advance
Corn futures rebounded strongly Tuesday afternoon. Corn futures began today’s trading weakly, but posted a surprising afternoon bounce. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: Iowa margins; consumer/producer prices
Today's posts look at January dairy margins in Iowa/Nebraska; latest consumer and producer price index forecasts; and LOL's anual financials FULL STORY »
Ag markets diverged significantly Tuesday morning
Corn futures remained under pressure Tuesday morning. Although traders were saying last week’s USDA forecast of a large 2014 U.S. corn crop was overly optimistic, that talk proved unable to reverse early CBOT slippage. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global