National Dairy Market At A Glance
MD_DA950 DY, DAIRY MD DA950 NATIONAL DAIRY MARKET AT A GLANCE February 21, 2014 MADISON, WI (REPORT 8) CME GROUP CASH MARKETS (2/21): BUTTER: Grade AA closed at $1.7850. The weekly average for Grade AA is $1.7763(+.0123). CHEESE: Barrels closed at $2.1575 and 40# blocks at $2.1625. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Spot cheese, Class III futures higher
Yesterday’s USDA Milk Production report came out slightly bearish in comparison to expectations. Class III markets again put in a positive session on the back of higher spot prices in the blocks and barrels. FULL STORY »
DHM Markets/Marketers: Milk production (and more)
January milk production was slightly higher; cow culling was lower; the March Class I base price set a record high; and U.S. herds declined in 2013 FULL STORY »
Ag markets proved rather volatile Thursday
Corn futures were supported by USDA statements. The USDA is conducting its long-term outlook conference today and tomorrow, with preliminary 2014 acreage estimates being officially published this morning. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
AfiMilk MPC – Ultimate Milking Control solution