Ag markets were mixed Tuesday morning
Corn futures seemed to suffer from a lack of fresh news Tuesday morning. After continuing to rise in the wake of last Friday’s supportive USDA reports Monday night, corn futures dipped this morning. FULL STORY »
Ag markets posted mixed closes again Monday.
Corn futures continued their post-report rally Monday. Although last Friday’s USDA Crop Production and WASDE reports implied the U.S. corn situation is quite liquid, the numbers were not as bearish as many anticipated. FULL STORY »
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced