Dairy markets: Class III futures continue rally
Class III futures continued to rally. We’d not be surprised to see a little profit taking today ahead of the milk production report this afternoon. FULL STORY »
Wednesday's early soybean reversal was most noteworthy
Talk of robust demand reportedly boosted corn futures Wednesday morning. Wire service reports indicate that traders were sustaining their positive reaction to Tuesday’s weekly Export Inspections report. FULL STORY »
Dairy markets: Class III futures bullish
Class III futures resumed its overall bullish trend to start the week, taking its cue from a bid spot session that saw blocks and barrels posting gains. FULL STORY »
Ag markets proved quite strong Tuesday
Corn benefited from soybean strength Tuesday. Soybeans rallied to start this week’s trading, with traders citing deteriorating South American growing conditions and lower private forecasts for the Brazilian crop. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs