These data and comments are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to be used for specific trading strategies. Commodity trading is risky and FCStone Group, Inc., INTL FCStone Inc., and their affiliates assume no liability for the use of any information contained herein. Although all information is believed to be reliable, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and completeness. Past financial results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Any examples given are strictly hypothetical and no representation is being made that any person will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those examples. References to and discussions of exchange traded products are made solely on behalf of FCStone, LLC. References to and discussions of OTC products are made solely on behalf of INTL Hanley, LLC, and OTC products are only available to eligible counterparties.
Class III futures market finished mostly lower Thursday
No matching related articles at this time.
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets seemed to follow gold higher Monday afternoon
- Online systems keeps exporters abreast of market regulations
- April milk production up 0.3 percent
- New crop cottonseed market rallies in face of tight supplies
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally