WASDE: Beef Production Down, Cattle Prices To Increase
Total U.S. meat production for 2011 is projected to be slightly higher than 2010 as increased pork and poultry production more than offset declines in beef production. Beef production for 2011 declines on tighter supplies of cattle.
FULL STORY »
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance