Florida Milk Prices Set 10 Month High
Florida milk prices in June climbed to their 10 month high. This is the second month in a row that Florida milk prices have increased. Average milk prices in the U.S. also increased for the second consecutive month.
- DHM Numbers: CWT export sales; dairy replacement auctions
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Next ‘Protecting Your Profits’ conference call is Sept. 24
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- FDA vetted seven percent of animal antibiotics for superbug risk
- Corn in great shape as harvest takes off