Florida Milk Prices Set 10 Month High
Florida milk prices in June climbed to their 10 month high. This is the second month in a row that Florida milk prices have increased. Average milk prices in the U.S. also increased for the second consecutive month.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs