The average retail beef price increased by $0.05 last month to $3.99. Ground chuck prices increased by $0.06 to $2.91 per pound which remains below this year's average price of $2.96 per pound. Uncooked beef roasts climbed $0.08 to $4.05 per pound, setting a new yearly high.
Retail Beef Prices Increase After Falling For Two Straight Months
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced