The average retail beef price increased by $0.05 last month to $3.99. Ground chuck prices increased by $0.06 to $2.91 per pound which remains below this year's average price of $2.96 per pound. Uncooked beef roasts climbed $0.08 to $4.05 per pound, setting a new yearly high.
Retail Beef Prices Increase After Falling For Two Straight Months
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31