The average retail beef price increased by $0.05 last month to $3.99. Ground chuck prices increased by $0.06 to $2.91 per pound which remains below this year's average price of $2.96 per pound. Uncooked beef roasts climbed $0.08 to $4.05 per pound, setting a new yearly high.
Retail Beef Prices Increase After Falling For Two Straight Months
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do