The average retail beef price increased by $0.05 last month to $3.99. Ground chuck prices increased by $0.06 to $2.91 per pound which remains below this year's average price of $2.96 per pound. Uncooked beef roasts climbed $0.08 to $4.05 per pound, setting a new yearly high.
Retail Beef Prices Increase After Falling For Two Straight Months
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast