The U.S. average retail price of regular gasoline increased a nickel to $3.44 per gallon. The average price is $0.34 per gallon higher than last year at this time. Prices were up in all regions. The largest increase occurred on the East Coast where the $3.52 per gallon average was almost 7 cents above last week. The Gulf Coast had an increase of more than 6 cents to put the price at $3.29 per gallon. The Midwest price was over 4 cents higher and the West Coast average increased 3 cents to $3.65 per gallon. The Rocky Mountain region tallied the smallest increase, almost 2 cents per gallon, to the lowest regional price of $3.03 per gallon.
Average retail gasoline price moves up a nickel
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind