KAEP Responds To NPR's Ethanol Production Series
Last week, National Public Radio (NPR) aired a week long segment on ethanol productions. This story, played on Kansas affiliated NPR stations, lacked substance, utilized bias, out-of-date information and portrayed an inaccurate picture of the current state of the ethanol industry.
FULL STORY »
If You Are Watching The Basis, What Are You Really Watching?
With rail carriers declining in number and rail rates climbing, many agricultural shippers are finding higher costs and lesser profitability. But commodities require transportation, and many shipping dynamics are in the equation that results in a net price.
FULL STORY »
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global