The U.S. average retail price of regular gasoline increased a nickel to $3.44 per gallon. The average price is $0.34 per gallon higher than last year at this time. Prices were up in all regions. The largest increase occurred on the East Coast where the $3.52 per gallon average was almost 7 cents above last week. The Gulf Coast had an increase of more than 6 cents to put the price at $3.29 per gallon. The Midwest price was over 4 cents higher and the West Coast average increased 3 cents to $3.65 per gallon. The Rocky Mountain region tallied the smallest increase, almost 2 cents per gallon, to the lowest regional price of $3.03 per gallon.
Average retail gasoline price moves up a nickel
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?