Greeley, CO Fri Apr 27, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 27, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 to 9 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.76-5.97
Northeast Colorado range 5.57-5.73
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.67-5.91
Cheyenne Wells 5.91
Southeast Colorado range 6.01-6.09
Southcentral Colorado range 4.97
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.64-5.69
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.64-5.69
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.69
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 18 to 29 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.16-6.42
Northeast Colorado range 6.07-6.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.95-6.53
Cheyenne Wells 5.23
Southeast Colorado range 6.56-6.83
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.06-6.25
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.06-6.11
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.07-6.25
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: with limited bids, 28 to 51.
Southeast Colorado range 10.82-11.30
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 13 to 14 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.86-13.99
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 11.50-12.25
Sunflowers mostly 11.50-12.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-26.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- Dairy aisle holds up to 70 percent non-dairy products
- DBA names Trotter as new Executive Director, Business Affairs
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban