Greeley, CO Wed May 02, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 02, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 26 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.56-5.67
Northeast Colorado range 5.36-5.44
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.41-5.65
Cheyenne Wells 5.65
Southeast Colorado range 5.76-5.86
Southcentral Colorado range 4.69
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.36-5.41
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.36-5.41
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.40-5.40
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 17 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.80-6.27
Northeast Colorado range 5.93-6.22
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.79-5.92
Cheyenne Wells 5.86
Southeast Colorado range 5.26-6.42
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.94-6.12
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 5.95-6.00
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 5.94-6.12
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 31 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 9.76-10.57
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 19 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.77-13.85
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 11.50-12.50
Sunflowers mostly 11.75-12.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-26.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs