Greeley, CO Fri May 04, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 04, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 6 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.52-5.77
Northeast Colorado range 5.32-5.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.37-5.63
Cheyenne Wells 5.63
Southeast Colorado range 5.72-5.82
Southcentral Colorado range 4.66
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.32-5.37
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.32-5.37
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.37
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.88-6.40
Northeast Colorado range 6.01-6.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.87-6.10
Cheyenne Wells 5.95
Southeast Colorado range 6.35-6.50
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.02-6.20
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.03-6.09
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.02-6.20
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 8 to 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 9.92-10.71
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 4 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.70-13.78
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 11.50-12.50
Sunflowers mostly 11.75-12.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-26.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Dairy markets: Spot cheese supports Class III push
- Animal Planet L!ve at Nebraska State Fair Birthing Pavilion
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- California considers Class 4 milk pricing changes
- UK milk prices plummet in midst of supermarket, Russian wars
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours