Greeley, CO Wed May 16, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 16, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 28 to 29 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.99-6.26
Northeast Colorado range 5.71-5.81
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.69-5.94
Cheyenne Wells 5.94
Southeast Colorado range 6.01-6.11
Southcentral Colorado range 4.95
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.61-5.76
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.61-5.76
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 5.76
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 23 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.88-6.55
Northeast Colorado range 6.01-6.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.87-6.10
Cheyenne Wells 5.95
Southeast Colorado range 6.35-6.50
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.08-6.25
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.08-6.25
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.14-6.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 41 to 49 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 9.99-10.71
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 9 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.14-13.27
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 11.50-13.50
Sunflowers mostly 13.00-13.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-26.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- Dairy aisle holds up to 70 percent non-dairy products
- DBA names Trotter as new Executive Director, Business Affairs
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban