Greeley, CO Mon May 21, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 21, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 10 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.58-6.83
Northeast Colorado range 6.26-6.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.28-6.47
Cheyenne Wells 6.47
Southeast Colorado range 6.60-6.70
Southcentral Colorado range 5.72
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.10-6.40
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.10-6.40
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.30-6.35
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 to 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.98-6.75
Northeast Colorado range 6.30-6.55
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.97-6.23
Cheyenne Wells 6.04
Southeast Colorado range 6.40-6.63
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.24-6.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.24-6.42
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.25-6.43
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 5 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 10.14-10.95
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 8 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.05-13.17
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 12.00-14.00
Sunflowers mostly 13.00-13.75
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-26.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast