Greeley, CO Wed May 23, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 23, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 15 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.30-6.54
Northeast Colorado range 6.03-6.11
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.00-6.24
Cheyenne Wells 6.24
Southeast Colorado range 6.32-6.42
Southcentral Colorado range 5.43
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.02-6.11
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.02-6.11
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.06-6.10
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 to 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.73-6.38
Northeast Colorado range 6.04-6.24
Eastcentral Colorado range 5.72-5.94
Cheyenne Wells 5.78
Southeast Colorado range 6.18-6.34
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.04-6.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.04-6.10
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.05-6.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 10 to 18 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 9.62-10.48
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 19 to 20 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.60-12.67
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 12.00-14.00
Sunflowers mostly 14.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-26.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Ag markets posted varying losses Thursday
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Tips for 'Hiring' Third-Party Professionals
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data