Greeley, CO Thu Dec 13, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 13, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.85-8.38
Northeast Colorado range 7.78-7.88
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.64-8.07
Cheyenne Wells 8.09
Southeast Colorado range 7.95-8.08
Southcentral Colorado range 7.26
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.78-7.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.78-7.93
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.88-7.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.55
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.28
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.16-7.32
Cheyenne Wells 7.32
Southeast Colorado range 7.53-7.58
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.02-7.10
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.03-7.08
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.02-7.10
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.42-12.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.07
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs