Greeley, CO Fri Jan 11, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 11, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 10 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.37-7.87
Northeast Colorado range 7.26-7.45
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.24-7.52
Cheyenne Wells 7.52
Southeast Colorado range 7.39-7.62
Southcentral Colorado range 6.74
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.37-7.47
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.37-7.43
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.42-7.47
US 2 Yellow Corn: 10 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.42
Northeast Colorado range 6.99-7.20
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.09-7.21
Cheyenne Wells 7.21
Southeast Colorado range 7.42-7.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.96-7.09
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.96-7.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.97-7.09
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 17 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.21-12.30
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.13-13.68
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- U.S. dairy groups oppose Canadian cheese market access restrictio
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Crop markets are mixed to higher at the start of the trading week
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31