Greeley, CO Thu Jan 17, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 17, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 to 6 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.67-8.17
Northeast Colorado range 7.52-7.74
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.54-7.82
Cheyenne Wells 7.82
Southeast Colorado range 7.69-7.92
Southcentral Colorado range 7.01
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.71-7.80
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.71-7.76
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.72-7.80
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.07-7.55
Northeast Colorado range 7.15-7.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.37
Cheyenne Wells 7.37
Southeast Colorado range 7.58-7.63
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.12-7.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.12-7.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.13-7.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.50-12.59
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 6 to 8 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.70-13.76
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation