Greeley, CO Mon Feb 04, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 04, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.52-8.02
Northeast Colorado range 7.43-7.59
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.44-7.63
Cheyenne Wells 7.63
Southeast Colorado range 7.49-7.82
Southcentral Colorado range 6.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.54-7.68
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.54-7.62
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.62-7.68
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.19-7.64
Northeast Colorado range 7.24-7.50
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.36-7.39
Cheyenne Wells 7.39
Southeast Colorado range 7.67-7.77
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.21-7.34
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.21-7.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.22-7.34
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 3 to 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.67-12.75
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 12 to 15 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.23-14.33
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation