Greeley, CO Tue Mar 19, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 19, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 to 8 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.56
Northeast Colorado range 6.88-7.09
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.12
Cheyenne Wells 7.02
Southeast Colorado range 7.07-7.27
Southcentral Colorado range 6.06
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.92-7.12
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.92-7.12
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.12
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 to 9 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.29-7.64
Northeast Colorado range 7.29-7.58
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.39-7.46
Cheyenne Wells 7.46
Southeast Colorado range 7.67-7.72
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.26-7.34
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.27-7.62
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.26-7.34
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.66-12.75
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.55-14.62
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-44.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs