Greeley, CO Wed Apr 03, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 03, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 18 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.00-7.35
Northeast Colorado range 6.71-6.93
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.82-6.95
Cheyenne Wells 6.92
Southeast Colorado range 6.90-7.12
Southcentral Colorado range 6.45
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.87-6.95
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.87-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.95
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.38-6.72
Northeast Colorado range 6.32-6.71
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.54-6.59
Cheyenne Wells 6.59
Southeast Colorado range 6.79-6.84
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.34-6.42
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.37-6.42
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.34-6.42
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.10-11.20
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 14 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.31-13.35
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-45.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs