Greeley, CO Wed Apr 03, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 03, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 18 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.00-7.35
Northeast Colorado range 6.71-6.93
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.82-6.95
Cheyenne Wells 6.92
Southeast Colorado range 6.90-7.12
Southcentral Colorado range 6.45
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.87-6.95
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.87-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.95
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.38-6.72
Northeast Colorado range 6.32-6.71
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.54-6.59
Cheyenne Wells 6.59
Southeast Colorado range 6.79-6.84
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.34-6.42
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.37-6.42
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.34-6.42
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.10-11.20
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 14 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.31-13.35
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-45.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- FSMA transportation rules for dairy foods, feeds draw comments
- Bill to tax sugar-sweetened beverages would exempt milk
- Commentary: When bigger is better
- Animal Welfare Audits: Part 6 - Follow-up for certification
- Dairy markets: Class III futures erode
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance