Greeley, CO Tue Apr 09, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 09, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 to 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.42
Northeast Colorado range 6.82-7.04
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.94-7.07
Cheyenne Wells 7.04
Southeast Colorado range 7.02-7.24
Southcentral Colorado range 6.56
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.97-7.07
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.97-7.07
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.06-7.07
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 10 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.40-6.69
Northeast Colorado range 6.39-6.75
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.56-6.61
Cheyenne Wells 6.61
Southeast Colorado range 6.82-6.87
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.36-6.44
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.39-6.44
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.36-6.44
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 18 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.14-11.23
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 18 to 19 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.51-13.57
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-45.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs