Greeley, CO Wed Apr 17, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 17, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.43
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-7.02
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.89-7.04
Cheyenne Wells 7.02
Southeast Colorado range 6.97-7.19
Southcentral Colorado range 6.51
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.92-7.05
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.92-7.05
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.02-7.05
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 to 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.61-6.88
Northeast Colorado range 6.55-6.90
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.76-6.81
Cheyenne Wells 6.81
Southeast Colorado range 6.98-7.03
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.53-6.62
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.56-6.61
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.53-6.62
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 3 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.45-11.54
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 10 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.75-13.83
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 40.00-48.00
Sunflowers mostly 48.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs